Increase your exposure on the internet
and increase business in the same time!
Definitions of Search engine optimization on the Web (Wikipedia):
• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion.
• The art of gaining top rankings in search results for search terms that are likely to be used by audiences that the marketer is interested in. Also called "Organic" or "Pure Search" because the results displayed are based on the relevance and popularity of the site. .www.market-vantage.com/resources/glossary.htm
• The refinement of website content, the development of inbound links to the website, and publicity about the website aimed at raising the position of the website in the SERPs (Search Engline Results Pages). Some companies offer search engine optimization services, some of dubious value.
• unique traffic generator The changes that are made to the content and code of a web site in order to increase its rankings in the results pages of search engines and directories. www.graphicsguru.com/glossary.php
• SEO is the process of editing a web site's content and code in order to improve visibility within one or more search engines. www.capilanou.ca/help/login-page/active-cms/glossary.html
• SEO is a set of methodologies aimed at improving the visibility of a website in search engine listings. The term also refers to an industry of consultants that carry out optimization projects on behalf of client sites. www.businessgyan.com/node/734
• Strategies and tactics undertaken to improve web pages so they gain a higher ranking in the searchengines. www.searchenginegenie.com/search-engine-glossary-s.htm
• means ensuring that your web pages are accessible to search engines and focused in ways that help improve the chances they will be found. Search engines are one of the primary ways that Internet users find web sites. ...www.best-web-design.com/definitionscom/html
• Term used in the search engine industy as a collective name for activities that are directly or indireclty aimed at improving a Web page's search engine ranking.
• (SEO) is a subset of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) that aims at facilitating site crawling and influencing a more prominent search engine organic ranking with an end goal of driving traffic from natural listings. www.thinkbigshot.com/sem/search-engine-marketing-glossary.html
• A set of practices that attempts to make a website more attractive to search engines, thereby encouraging higher visitor traffic and rankings. www.avtecmedia.com/tools/web-design-glossary.htm
Turn Leads Into Life-Time Customers!
...injecting a feverish frenzy into your corporate marketing program!
Site powered by: